Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Do you know a quality CV can help you get a good job? Let's write for you
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
Note: For email based Applications. To ensure you get a swift response from the Employer, kindly Email the employer, using preferrably a 'Gmail', then follow the instructions on 'How to Apply' section above. Jobmulla wishes you Good Luck
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs