Job Title: Reliance Care Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for interacting with our customers and various stakeholders, ensuring excellent customer service experience and client retention across all engagements. As one of the first contact for our customers and stakeholders, you will be expected to show a high level of product knowledge, learning agility, empathy, emotional intelligence and problem-solving acumen. Also, you are able to learn fast and work under high pressure.
- You are a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- Communicate courteously with clients (Individuals and SMEs) across all assigned platforms.
- Respond to requests, enquiries and complaints from clients and prospective clients.
- Assist prospective clients in their choice of company’s Health Plan by providing relevant information.
- Follow-up on prospective clients and ensure they become actual clients.
- Upgrade enrollees’ Health plans accordingly.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the team lead and follow-up on the clients’ complaints.
- Politely attend to clients’ suggestions, objections and complaints.
- Communicate with clients to inform them of updates in service.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate Customer Satisfaction.
- Forward feedbacks, tasks and recommendations to appropriate units/personnel.
- Record details of customer feedback using the appropriate internal communication system.
- Document daily activities and forward report to Team Lead.
- Update the to-do list from communication with clients.
- Minimum of HND/ BSc in Communications, Marketing, or a relevant field.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Previous experience in Customer service or a related role is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools and business software.
- Willingness to work on a shift basis and weekends.
- Working knowledge of customer service principles and etiquettes.
- Excellent emotional intelligence and problem-solving acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!