Job Title: Relationship Manager (Investment Banker)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Victoria Island – Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a competitive Investment Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients
- You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Develop or implement fund investment policies or strategies.
- Analyze acquisitions to ensure conformance with strategic goals or regulatory requirements.
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments.
- Attend investment briefings or consult financial media to stay abreast of relevant investment markets.
- Market Company’ product and services to prospective clients.
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients.
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Resolve customer’s complaints quickly and effectively Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Present investment information, such as product risks, fees, or fund performance statistics.
- Handle and follow-up with customers pay slip and payment.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Helps client in all investment process
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell to existing clients.
- Set revenue targets and develop and execute a strategy to meet them.
- B.Sc. / HND / M.Sc in Marketing and other related field.
- 4-8 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have worked in an Investment company or any other financial institute.
- Must possess good customer relationship.
- Must be very farmiliar with Investment banking.
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with industry’ rules and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Work Experience in an Investment company is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 1-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja (FCT), Victoria Island- Lagos, Port Harcourt - Rivers