Job Title: Relationship Manager
Locations: Lagos, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a long established Engineering training, education, and Consulting firm. We have, in furtherance of diversifying and strengthening our business, established a number of strategic alliances and partnerships, to significantly enhance our business franchise.
- These partnerships are in the forms of Executive memoir and dues of understanding with several academic divisions of local and international universities, a world clan engineering training and equipment manufacturing as well as an engineering research institute of considerable repute.
- The imperative of efficient harmonizing and management of their relationships , for optimal profitability has necessitated this search for a self-managed post graduate professional, with very strong management leadership skills to ensure its responsibilities inherent in the above position.
- The appointee, will preferably be an engineer with a post-graduate business or management degree, with not less than 10years management experience, some of which would have been in an engineering consulting practice.
- She/he will manage the strategic and operational issues identified in the various memoranda of understanding to ensure operational efficiency and profitability, ensure that the interest of the company are well protected and provide periodic reports to the management, as well as our various partners.
- This position calls for considerable planning, co-ordination and administrative skills, as well as the ability to multi-task in a demanding work environment.
- Strong communication, influencing, negotiation and the ability to relate at junior management levels are essential pre-requites for success.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 10 – 15 years experience.
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager or Relationship Manager
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed experiences of interest to: [email protected] indicating current remuneration in strict confidence using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!