Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interaction and co-ordination with pharmacy practice and regulatory bodies/agencies(SON,NAFDAC,PCN etc).
- Ensuring that regulatory requirement are complied with to the satisfaction of the relevant agencies.
- Guiding company to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Furnishing the Management with professional/technical information when required.
- Participating in advocacy and public corporate responsibility programs.
- Establishment and maintenance of cordial relationship with stakeholders in our business.
- Respond appropriately to any system failure or concerns that may arise.
- Make sure clear lines of accountability exist and that retrievable audit trails for documentations relating to operation of the company are kept.
- Make sure all professional activities undertaken by you or under your control are covered by adequate professional indemnity cover.
- Declare to the relevant person or authority any interest that could be perceived to influence your judgment which may impact on your regulatory activities.
- Development and registration of imported formulations and other pharmaceutical products.
- Regular warehouse inspection.
- Coordination of import of finished formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and other medical/pharmaceutical products.
- Registration of premises of DPHL for distribution and wholesale when required.
- Registration/Renewal of DDL & DPHL products.
- Handling of compliance issue relating to the import and registration of imported products.
- Any other regulatory activities or roles assigned by the superior.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- A minimum of 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!