Job Title: Registrar
The Registrar shall possess the following qualifications:
- A good (Honors) Degree plus fifteen (15) years post qualification relevant administrative experience in university, college or comparable institution, with a minimum of five (5) years at the Management level;
- Possess a relevant higher Degree or Post-graduate professional qualification in appropriate field(s);
- Must be competent in the use of ICT for management services;
- Membership of Association of Nigerian Universities Professional Administrators [ANUPA] and relevant professional associations is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Applicants shall be professionals in the aforementioned fields and duly certified and/or registered by their regulatory bodies to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license(s).
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- All file upload size must not exceed 150kb!.
Candidates are to upload the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- All relevant academic and professional Credentials, including current practicing Licenses. Academic credentials shall include Secondary and Tertiary level qualifications.
- Passport photograph.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!