Job Title: Registered Nurse / Midwife
Employment Type: Full-time
- Examining and monitoring pregnant women
- Assessing care requirements and writing care plans
- Undertaking antenatal care in hospitals, homes and GP practices
- Carrying out screening tests
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to women and their partners
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Caring for and assisting women in labour
- Monitoring and administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions during labour
- Monitoring the foetus during labour
- Advising about and supporting parents in the daily care of their newborn babies
- Helping parents to cope with miscarriage, termination, stillbirth and neonatal death
- Writing records
- Tutoring student midwives
- Identifying high-risk pregnancies.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!