Job Title: Regional Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious Regional Director to be responsible for the hiring and training of competent staff.
- The Regional Director’s responsibilities include maintaining a budget set out for the region, which involves approving the expenditure of lower management and requesting additional funds if necessary.
- You should be able to implement innovative strategies to boost sales and ensure maximum profitability.
- Implementing a competitive marketing strategy.
- Controlling costs to maximize revenue.
- Creating and maintaining supplier relationships.
- Reporting on the weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance of the company.
- Mentoring and training sales teams to achieve sales goals.
- Identifying problems with staff performance and addressing them.
- Developing a thorough understanding of company products as well as competing products.
- Diagnosing problems with the running of the business and formulating effective solutions.
- Working with department teams to select, evaluate, and approve opportunities for growth in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- 0-2 years work experience.
- Proficiency in accounting.
- Proven experience in a senior management position.
- A proven record of meeting and exceeding financial targets.
- The ability to make critical decisions under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Efficient communication skills.
N60,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N60,000 - N100,000 NGN N60,000 - N100,000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos