Employment Type: Contract
- Do you have a passion for recruitment, organizing and planning?
- Do you want to use your skills to support recruitment teams?
- As the Recruitment Coordinator you would be participating in the end to end recruitment life cycle, supporting all kinds of recruitment initiatives, scheduling interviews, sourcing, applicant tracking and other general recruitment administrative responsibilities.
- You will be supporting the Global Head of Talent Acquisition and Recruiters prioritizing a number of different projects and tasks in order to maintain strong candidate experience and solid internal processes.
What You’ll be Doing
- Support Applicant Tracking System administration
- Post job adverts on career websites, newspapers and universities boards and monitor their effectiveness
- Administer recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers in a pre-defined format
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and notes from interviews
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Attend job fairs and careers events
- Actively source for profiles in high demand across multiple geographies
- Complete reporting for Global Head of Talent Acquisition and other stakeholders
- Upload candidate profiles into Applicant Tracking System
What You’ll Need
- Motivated team player with a passion for recruitment
- 1-2 years of experience in the recruitment field
- Strong administration skills – a high attention to detail with all administrative activities
- Strong communication skills – clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for mul-tiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
- Fluent English skills
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Target oriented personality
- Ability to multitask and to work with strict deadlines
- Self-starter, proactive and with Can-Do attitude
We are looking for:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven person who want to make a positive difference with the people he / she work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realize your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
- Fixed Contract – 6 months to 1 year with option to be extended
1st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos