Job Title: Recruitment and HR Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
We need an Avenger!
- We are looking for a polished HR Intern to help and support building the next gen workforce on which we can bet!
- You would be ensuring that our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how a company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Brainstorm with founders and leadership team to design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- A person with professionalism, assertiveness, great communication, reasoning skills, interpersonal skills, interaction skills and public speaking.
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Strong ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Strong decision-making skills
- Generous holiday allowance: Hobo. Video operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec – 29 Dec along with paid shutdown break of 4 days on Diwali!
- All this is in addition to bank holidays and company holiday days.
- We keep transparency and equality as the first thing for employees and learning as the utmost priority.
- Team events: We have many social activities, team events, All hands meeting every 15 days and annual company summits
- We believe in employee-first company and working each day to become world class culture.
- We believe in flexible working hours as we have employees from multiple countries who choose their working time as per their timezone.
- Amazing culture: We have an open culture where we believe every person to own the part of this Hobo Ship and come upfront with their ideas to implement.
- Here you will get to work with a top notch modern leadership team and talk to them directly without any hierarchy in between!
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the subject line “Recruitment and HR Intern” and we would consider you for an interview.
Note: We are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!