Job Title: Recruitment Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Timely hire of quality candidates
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, screening of applications, scheduling interviews, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and requesting managers/departments) including the recruitment administration
- Manage posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs)
- Develop a steady pool of quality internal and external talents
- Explore new recruitment channels and give recommendations to Recruitment Manager
- Preparation of weekly manpower report and quarterly recruitment plan
- Coordinate the conduct of orientation and induction for new hires
- Prompt setting of new hires on the attendance system and provision of all appropriate work tools upon resumption
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process
- Get involved in both HR department and Company-wide innovative initiatives.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years working experience
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as meet deadlines
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Proven skills in database management and record keeping
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!