Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Category: People Operations
- The Contract Recruiter is responsible for ensuring we find, attract, hire and retain the best talent at AZA. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- As the Recruiter, we expect you to be experienced in full cycle recruiting and employer branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company. We are looking for someone who is independent, practical, energetic, passionate and can operate with a high sense of urgency and has a knack for sourcing awesome talent while ensuring an awesome candidate hiring experience.
- We are passionate technologists who believe in making a difference to the lives of millions living in emerging markets. We aim to change the landscape of finance and remittance.
- This role is open to candidates in Lagos – Nigeria and Dakar – Senegal
In the role, you will:
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Creatively source candidates, build and manage a database of qualified candidates utilizing a variety of direct sourcing initiatives (such as LinkedIn, head hunting, working with relevant job boards and networking event organizers)
- Build relationships with the hiring managers to understand their current and future recruitment requirements
- Work with the Hiring Managers to define each role and the recruitment process (including the interview and testing).
- Screen CV’s, design appropriate selection methodologies, schedule and participate in interviews.
- Provide regular updates and reporting metrics to the internal stakeholders on open vacancies, sourcing strategies, and current pipeline for each role.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience
- Experience in recruiting specialist roles (e.g., engineers, product managers, sales and revenue specialists)
- Experience using an industry standard ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Excellent understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes
- Fluency in English language (French is desirable)
- Extremely organized, strong attention to detail, and process-oriented
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- Prompt and effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- A personable/amiable demean our is a must
- Good organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Package i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Gmail packages e.g Google Docs, and Google Calendar
- A competitive salary, benefits package and an OTE bonus
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!