Job Title: Recovery Agent
Location: Opebi – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contact customers who owe money.
- Negotiate payment plans.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in payment accounts.
- Keep track of assigned accounts.
- Follow up customers for debt recovery.
- Plan a course of action to recover outstanding debts
- OND / HND / Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or other related fields.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience
- Relevant experience in Customer Service is an advantage.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Not more than 34 years of age
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 40% Net Commission on Recovery
- N15,000 for Transportation
- Commission at the end of each month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!