Job Title: Recovery Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors
- Working with collection agents to contact debtors and pursue payment.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis.
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors.
- Reducing the non-performing debts owed to the company
- Maintain accurate; up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to Head of collections.
- Preparing letter of demand notice to the debtors.
- Daily monitoring of debt portfolio.
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Lead.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in collections/ Recovery in a consumer finance company, microfinance or bank
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Commitment to achieving performance goals
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office tools including MS Excel, Word and power point
- Strong analytical, organizational and attention to details
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills.
- Experience in debt collection
- Evidence of well-developed organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Sound verbal communication skills including the ability to negotiate respectfully and communicate rational for decision made
- Demonstrated ability to follow policy and procedures.
- Sound numeracy skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new computer systems.
- Sound judgement, analytical and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence.
- N30,000 / month
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N30,000 NGN N30,000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ibadan, Oyo