Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attend to clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Handle Basic Accounting need.
- Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings.
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, or face-to-face
- Complete procedures when Clients arrive and leave
- Prepare bills and take payments
- Take and pass on messages to Clients
- Deal with special requests from Clients
- Deal with complaints or problems
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Possess relevant qualifications with experience.
Top skills & Proficiencies:
- Customer Service
- Proficient in MS Office(Word, Excel)
- Tech Savvy
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Problem Solving Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Customer Focus
- Handle Pressure
- Supply Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!