A Real Estate Manager is needed at Lifepage Group
Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Real Estate Manager
We seek to recruit an experienced Estate Officer who will be responsible for the management of our landed properties.
- Plan and coordinate Site Inspection and Allocation
- Handle inquiries about properties from potential buyers
- Value properties
- Reclamation of lost land and territories
- Debt recovery
- Cross-sell and up-sell existing clients
- Coordinate activities of external contractors (technicians, craftsmen, surveyors, operators, maintenance assistants, and contract labour)
- To oversee minor projects and ensure they are carried out in line with the company’s financial and standing orders
- Resolve conflicts and issues on-site with local residents
- Oversee land management and environmental issues
- BSc in a relevant subject such as estate management, building surveying, land surveying, planning, and property development, etc.
- 3+ years cognate experience
- Negotiation and selling skills
- Must have land surveying experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Problem-solving skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!