Job Title: RAN Planning Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- RAN Planning Manager is a vital position for service assurance to the end-users or customers.
- The main function of service assurance is monitoring of service quality & availability, SLAs, performance of RAN Network and circulating performance reports to the Stakeholders.
- UTRAN Network Architecture Planning.
- Evaluate the equipment performance and utilization
- Monitoring and optimization of the interfaces utilization and processor loads
- Ensure full solution with Transmission and Core side.
- Evaluate the UTRAN solution provided by Vendors
- Nationwide Upgrades of the UTRAN network with the new Major/Sub S/W release
Skills and Knowledge
- More than 5 years’ experience in UTRAN Architecture
- 2G, 3G and 4G experience.
- Experience in Huawei, ZTE and Nokia equipment.
- Relevant Degree
- Entrepreneurial disposition in decision making and managing resources
- Logical decision making abilities
- Attention to details
- Flexible and dedicated
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to effectively deliver on SLAs
- Good communication
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!