Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Locations: Lagos & Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Function / Responsibilities
- Prepare tender and contract documents
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress report
- Perform other important duties
- Quantity surveyors are involved in all phases of a facility’s lifecycle such as feasibility, design, construction, extension, refurbishment, maintenance, and demolition. The competencies of quantity surveyors are aimed at producing constructions that meet the client’s value system.
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labor costs.
Job Qualification / Requirement
- To complete a degree or higher education course which is accredited by the Institution for Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!