Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work
- Forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Liaise with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Oversee subcontractors and stages of construction
- Advice on contractual matters related to financial issues.
- Prepare reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advise managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keep track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Document any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Travel from the office to various sites as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- At least 3 years of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction experience, or related field
- Computer skills and knowledge of main professional software
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Great networking abilities.
- Able to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria