Job Title: Quality System Executive
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS
- Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non-conformities found
- Verify closure of non-conformities with Certification Bodies
- Manage the audit nonconformity database
- Provide detailed analysis of nonconformities
- Ensure ongoing compliance with the Quality Management System
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
- B.Sc degree or it’s equivalent in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering. Higher degrees and certifications is an added advantage.
- A minimum of Seven (7) years work experience from a manufacturing firm.
- Candidates should be ready to relocate to Onitsha.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV to: [email protected] Subject of the email should be “Quality System Executive”
For more enquiry please call: 08120796570.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Anambra, Anambra, Anambra