Environmental Science Group Limited was originally set up to assist UK Industry meet new and emerging Health & Safety legislation from the EU. Today, the company employs experienced Physicists, Chemists and Engineers that build on the original work with particular emphasis on the authoring of Safety Data Sheets, identifying chemical hazards and providing on-site COSHH monitoring and risk assessment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control / Quality Assurance Supervisor / Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- We are currently searching for a competent and experienced Quality Manager to join our team. In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing the operation of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control department and the efficacy of the overall program to ensure the utmost in customer satisfaction.
- The Quality Manager will also be responsible for ensuring continual quality improvement within the facility.
- The successful candidate will have a creative, innovative approach to his or her work and will never shy away from offering frank observations and recommendations. We’re looking for a highly organised, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level in terms of safety, security and accuracy.
- A proven track record of experience is essential preferably in FMCG. Qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Improve the reliability of new product development processes
- Maintain company quality standards
- Review products, processes and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made
- Oversee the product manufacturing process to ensure quality
- Actively participate in production meetings with the manufacturing team
- Guiding local site to ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification or equivalent
- Manages QA/QC team to deliver on the requirements
- Establish test process and percentage of all products based on industry standards
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately
- Creating an effective, efficient testing protocol to be used across all product lines
- Inspect products prior to shipment to ensure accurate labelling and record-keeping.
- Maintain open lines of communication between employees, management and executives
- Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly
- Manages the company laboratory to a National and International standard
- Liaises between the company and Regulatory bodies i.e. NAFDAC
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry Chemical (or equivalent) required
- Track record of performance is desirable
- 10+ years in quality control or quality assurance position
- 3+ years quality management experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to transfer skills and knowledge to others
- Industry certification a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice and SHE
We offer a competitive salary.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!