Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Chinese Restaurant)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The quality control officer in a restaurant is respoinsible for overseen, monitoring and controlling the the production processes of the restaurant operations and outputs.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
- B.S degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- 2+ years in a leadership or managerial position
- Work authorization and security clearance
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong monitoring and supervisoryabilities
- Ability to contol wastage and maximize production
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Applicants should reside around Ikeja, Oregun, Ojota, Ketu, Ogba, Maryland axis.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!