Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Rheological and proximate analysis
- Monitoring of products quality and consistency through comprehensive quality check and laboratory analysis
- Analysis of raw, intermediate and finished products for functionality and quality
- Drives cost reduction on additives consumption by running different trials on recipe formulation
- Support consistent comparative bench-marking of the company’s brand portfolio with other competing brands to sustain market leadership position
- Participating in customer relationship management through visit to B2B and B2C customers and complaint handling and resolution
- Ensuring and enforcing conformity to statutory and regulatory requirement
- Drives shelf life study of flour additives and study their aging trend
- Ensuring periodic calibration of laboratory equipment by laboratory staff and vendors
- Support in quality management and food safety audit
- Participate in RCA in the company.
- The ideal candidate must have a Degree in Food Technology with 7 – 10 years work experience.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Quality Control Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be invited for interview.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!