Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Oversee a workforce of 100+ employees in the manufacturing department
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Ensure all employees follow industry-standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as a GP.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!