Job Title: Quality Control / Compliance Officer
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Periodic Internal audit
- Ensure document control for the organization
- Monitor phone calls for quality assurance
- Monitor ticket handling for compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with all internal policies, procedures and best practices.
- Develop compliance checklists and prepare compliance reports, as and when due
- Participate in Business continuity exercises
- Follow-up with in-house trainings.
- Prepare, analyze and present Survey result
- Undertake new projects arising at instruction from the GM
- Provide reporting.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or any related IT field
- 2-3 years’ experience in Quality Control/ Compliance.
- Report writing
- Familiar with CRMs
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills with Microsoft PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
3 PM: 22nd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!