Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable FMCG firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
Industry: FMCG / Food, Baking Industry
- Strategic Responsibility – To develop and execute all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure process transactions are executed as per defined methods and communication system.
- Day to Day Management – To work on Product Development as per Organizational Requirement and as per the feedback of sales and marketing team for milling, baking and other cereal based products.
- Detailed root cause study for any product variation and customer complaints and to submit report and solution to the Management.
- Day to day coordination among various functions for Operational Planning, Product Development etc.
- Operational Targets – Monitoring achievement against time-lines and accuracy for the New Product development as well quality checks for existing products.
- To ensure key projects tracking on a continuous basis and submit a periodical update to management.
- To ensure lab hygiene and process methods to be at par with International Standards.
- Reporting – To prepare complete analysis reports and submit to FRT / ART on daily / weekly basis.
- Safety Health & Environment – Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
Requirements / Education
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Food Technology
- Certification in a related field is a plus.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Any cereal chemistry knowledge with hands-on experience with various food testing instruments and methods will be preferred.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in “MS Word Format” to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!