Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist – Electrical (Diesel / Generator Set)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuring dimensions and examining the functionality
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complies with legal requirements
- Reviewing blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes and inputting data into a quality database.
- Disassemble product parts to inspect them individually.
- Monitor production operations to ensure conformance to company specifications.
- Direct assembly adjustments to ensure operations reflect quality standards.
- Ensure products meet customer expectations based on company objectives
- Communicate the results of inspections and put forward corrective suggestions
- Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence
- Proposing improvements to the production process
- Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements
- Updating job knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities and regular training
- Keeping measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs.
- Run load bank tests on diesel, natural gas and propane generators.
Education and qualifications
- First Degree in Engineering.
- 3-5 years experience in a related field.
- Profound knowledge of Diesel/Gas Gen Set and quality standards.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of diesel engine and/or generator technology
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Experience working with large industrial power generation equipment.
- Very Attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!