Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
About the Quality Assurance Analyst Role
- We are looking for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As our Quality Assurance Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to assess software quality through manual and automated testing & responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
Strategy & Planning:
- Design, manage and maintain best practices, standards, methodologies, and metrics. Lead the design and implementation of testing frameworks, test infrastructure and tools;
- Implement proactive decisions & corrective actions where required;
- Work closely with the Customer Service and Ops Team to lead customer complaint trending analysis & proactively ensure trends are escalated & appropriate actions implemented;
- Ensure consistent audit readiness by embedding a quality culture in the Technical & Operational teams;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure we deliver products that are built to the appropriate coding standards and meets the needs of the business and our clients;
- Contribute to process improvement and innovation and Influence other departments to support changes to improve standards/quality.
Product Inspection & Testing:
- Define the overall strategy and approach for managing the testing of projects.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Oversee automation strategies and tools and existing automated regression test suites.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts for continuous improvement
Required competency and skillset to be a waver:
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of QA practices and processes
- Have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills
- Competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality
- Experience of testing web and client-server applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in testing financial applications
- Experience working in all phases of software testing right from requirements analysis up until QA/UAT sign off and release to live
- Able to work across departments and the ability to coordinate work
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need Help? we are happy to support – Contact us at: [email protected]
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!