Job Title: Quality Analyst
Location: Ikenne, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze chemical Raw materials, and ensure conformity to specification and to report when off specification occurs.
- Analyze intermediate products, finished products and market samples and ensuring results conforms to specification to report when off specification occurs.
- Implement Quality Management Program according to International Standards and Best Practices.
- Perform quality analyses on shift basis on incoming raw material, work in process, and finished stock for export.
- Inspect off-loading of raw materials
- Take samples and Analyze against specifications for chemical analysis.
- Record your readings, release good materials and reject if it failed the confirmatory tests.
- Water quality assessment across site.
- Quarterly assessment of product library samples.
- Daily/monthly analysis of products according to S.O.N standards.
- Analyze, document and send reports on all raw material advance samples.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Food Technology / Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in quality analysis of fats and oils or related materials will be of added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!