Job Title: Purchasing Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensuring compliance with a wide variety of purchasing policies and procedures, and/or monitoring purchasing processes.
- Compliance with State and Federal regulations and procedures during International procurement.
- Maintains purchasing information, files and records (e.g. Requests for Proposal, purchase orders, vender files, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Has in-fair knowledge of the market and knows the strengths and weaknesses of suppliers both local and international.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager to develop a network of both internal and external partners to gather and analyze market information and trends.
- Participate in the formulation of the company’s and subsidiary’s procurement policy and its implementation.
- ·Assist in conducting after check to ensure that suppliers render services in accordance with regulations and meet their commitments. Manages conflicts involving them and undertakes corrective actions.
- Identify vulnerabilities and challenges (dependency, losses, know-how, technical, economic and legal risks) and proposes solutions.
- Assist in the Implementation of supplier selection and evaluation procedure.
- Check supplier’s qualifications to ensure that they are consistent with the company’s regulations.
- Gathering information needed for procurement management indicators, and prepares indicators for the selected period.
- Participate in inventory pricing process and checks to ensure that recorded purchase slips are consistent with the purchase negotiation.
- Analyze shortfalls and proposes action plans needed to improve indicators.
- Assist in managing compliance with service level agreements (SLAs) with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in procurement management preferably QSR
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision (ERP)
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, powerpoint
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!