Job Title: Punch List Coordinator (Expat or Local) M / F
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Follow the overall punch list system and define priority in line with Subsystem completion
- Issue daily punch list progress reports & break down reports by discipline & material for the Construction Superintendents, Construction Manager and Commissioning Manager
- Review all punch lists issued prior to submittal to Database Administrator
- Ensure that the Field Punch List form is filled in correctly and that the punch list items are properly described and pertinent to the associated system / subsystem and are legitimate with respect to project specifications, safety rules and industry practices before sending them to Database Coordinator for registration
- Monitor and supervise the clearance of such items by the contractor and subcontractors
- Make sure all punch lists from Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT’s) are cleared before Ready For Commissioning (RFC) walk down
- Expedite the review and signing of the completed punch lists so as to ensure the completion of the systems and subsystems in a timely manner
- Follow the introduction and progress of punch lists through all phases of completion dossiers
- Coordinate the task completion and punchlist management, tracking and updating the master punchlist database.
- Coordinate and follow up of material status in conjunction with the Plant
- Supply Chain Coordinator making sure all specific punchlists associated with the delivered materials are being tracked, cross referenced and cleared.
- Actively involved in construction, pre-commissioning & commissioning activities identified for specific systems and sub systems in the work packages to achieve RFC & AOC, line walking of systems with Supervisors for punch entry / closure.
- Make sure Contractor follows up and closes out priority punches, doing a work look ahead to order missing material for priority jobs for RFC / AOC.
- Export the spread sheet from database, populating, updating and filtering the database export spread sheet on a daily basis and distribution it to the Plant Construction Team on a daily basis.
- Proven experience in construction and commissioning background within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Previous experience as a Punchlist Coordinator in major Oil / Gas Project
- OPERCOM methodology and ICAPS database experience
- Extensive knowledge in Completion methodology
- Must have a significant knowledge of the oil and gas industry, preferably gained working for an Operator.
- Minimum level of experience required: 10 years or more
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 10-20
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Port-Harcourt, Rivers