Job Title: Public Health Specialist
Locations: Osun (Osogbo) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing nursing services and healthcare education at homes and community clinics.
- Developing treatment and intervention plans based on healthcare assessments.
- Instructing families on patient care and promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Coordinating treatment, convalescence, and rehabilitation plans with other healthcare providers.
- Providing maternity and childcare guidance, as well as facilitating interventions, when required.
- Conducting immunization programs, as well as promoting disease prevention and control measures.
- Inventorizing and replenishing medical supplies, as well as maintaining medical equipment.
- Updating and maintaining patient files and medical records.
- Participating in health education initiatives and keeping abreast of advancements in the field of public health.
- Performing regular vehicle maintenance checks, logging trips, and proactively initiating repairs.
- Bachelor of Science, HND or Master’s degree in Nursing
- Advanced Public Health Nurse – Board Certified (APHN-BC) preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in electronic health record management systems, such as Nightingale Notes and Axxess.
- Extensive experience in assessing and treating patients, and coordinating interventions.
- Advanced ability to educate patients and their families on healthcare and disease prevention.
- Ability to maintain supply inventories, travel extensively, and perform regular vehicle maintenance checks.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in public healthcare and advancements in the field.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to advise patients and their families.
N70,000 – N90,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!