Job Title: PS Core & MPBN Operations Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- This function is expected to act as the lead representative for business, technical and functional requirements in Mobile Packet core and IP Backbone (MPBN) Operations and Management.
- The function will oversee the management of the Packet switched network and define a proactive and effective approach in ensuring all performance indices are met;
- Support project implementation within the network and ensure compliance of all activities to defined processes;
- Expected to develop most optimal and efficient mode of ensuring continuous service delivery to meet all internal and external customers SLA;
- Partner with other stakeholders in the network to ensure timely resolution of issues and sustain best customer experience.
- PS Core Operations to ensure Uninterrupted data service Delivery
- IP Backbone Operations for smooth transport of all services
- Detailed Network Reporting and Documentation
- Evolve Operations Management
- Drive Employee Engagement
- Explore new initiatives which meet business requirements by developing and delivering cost efficient operations management to reduce OPEX
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering
- Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- A basic understanding of 3GPP /ITU-T and ETSI standards is required.
- Minimum of 8-10years working experience in large Mobile Network Operator with the Evolved Packet Core (EPC) and IP/MPLS Backbone networks.
- Vendor experience – HUAWEI, ERICSSON, JUNIPER, ALCATEL LUCENT Router/Switch/Firewall Platforms; Packet Core Elements – Including Charging nodes and Diameter Routers in data networks.
- Understanding of the evolution of native EPC to cloud-based and architecture transformation from Central to Distributed using Control-User Plan Separation (CUPS) technology.
- Vast experience with Virtual solutions and underlying cloud infrastructure
- Good understanding of transmission domain (Fiber and Microwave) functions and how it works with IP/MPLS network to deliver E2E services.
- Experience with Ericsson PS core will be an added advantage
- Experience in interpreting and analyzing network KPI ‘key performance indicators’
- Good understanding of Data Analytics solution and their use in resolving network and customer issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!