Job Title: Prosthodontist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Purpose / Objective
- To build the function and aesthetics needed to have a healthy mouth
- To handle complex teeth conditions where the problem is diagnosed as well as treated, along with maintaining patients’ oral aesthetics.
- Examine, diagnose, and undertake treatment of compromised teeth and missing tooth/teeth using tools and techniques such as dentures, implants, crowns, bridges, veneer and complete prosthesis in relation to the overall treatment for the patient.
- CADCAM and digital flow for the prostheses processes
- Supervisory role with other clinical team members, dental technicians and laboratory bench workers who construct the devices
- Support the quality assurance activities of the team and actively contribute to the identification of needed improvement in current service provision
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedures on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Passionate about great dentistry and patient relations
- Eager and ready to work with a good team and impart knowledge on colleagues around them.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
Good knowledge of:
- Dental diagnosis for deformed, unsatisfactory or missing teeth and surrounding oral structures, and treatment plan, with customized prostheses, manufacture and fit, to restore and maintain oral function
- Prosthodontic material selection
- Occlusion affecting prosthodontic processes
- TMJ disorder diagnosis and management.
- Able to deliver functional &aesthetic restoration
- Ability to perform dental implant procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all staff, patients and families
- Able to build rapport, listen, persuade and negotiate
- Organization & Time management skills
- Confident and articulate
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Advanced level of computer literacy – MS office & Other IT packages.
N300,000 – N700,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Prosthodontist Vacancy” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!