Job Title: Project Supervisor
- He/she is required to report directly to the Line Manager and also maintain a great working relationship with all members of staff, clients, and contractors.
- He/ she will be responsible for handling the company’s ongoing projects while working closely with artisans and other supervisors to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
- He/she will oversee different initiatives or projects of a business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of the clients required by his/her line manager from time to time.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with artisans and other supervisors to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Design, Construction, Engineering or related field
- Possess subject matter expertise in interior design.
- Certification in project management is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years post NYSC experience in a similar role.
- Ability to interpret architectural drawing.
- Ability to sketch floor plans manually and proficiency in Auto cad software.
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Presenting and communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Leading and supervising
- Creating and innovating
- Coping with pressures and setbacks.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!