Job Title: Project Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Development of implementation strategy plan for all Organization Programs
- Identification, Development, and management of potential and existing donors/partners
- Data analysis, interpretation and reporting
- Supervision of Program and administrative support assistants
- Development of monitoring and evaluation tool for all existing structured project and executed programs
- Project research, budgeting and proposal/writing
- Planning, management, and execution of all fundraising events
- Stakeholders Management
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues
- Monitor and report on project activities and report on status within published timeline
- Collaborate with the Secretary and other Officials to ensure AGM, BOT, EXCO meetings and social events and other programs of HEI are successfully conducted.
- Project designing, scheduling and planning
- Preparation of proposals and ability to follow it through.
- Define and clarify project scope
- Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives
- Setting team direction
- Coordinating activities across different organizational functions
- Motivating and assigning work to team members
- Initiation & successful closure of grants applications and other funding opportunities
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director
Qualification / Education
- Bachelor’s degree preferably a degree in Public Health
- Project Management Certification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ cognate experience in a similar position and industry
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Project management & planning
- Time management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership skills
- Business writing skills
- Employee management skills
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Surulere, Lagos, Lagos