Job Title: Project Manager (Operations)
Type: Full Time
About the Operations Project Manager Role
- We are hiring a Project Manager to join our project team and manage projects for major functions within our organization.
- You will work alongside other project managers and report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and the Project Management Office. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, performing business and data analysis related tasks
- Fun fact: Coding skills are not required but Business Analysis skills are an added advantage
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team, etc.
- Develop full-scale project plans to track performance and progress as well as associated communication documents using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Effectively communicate project expectations to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate resources needed to achieve project goals and objectives
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all projects/initiatives undertaken by the Office of the COO
- Implement effective stakeholder engagement and communications strategy for all stages of projects
- Manage transitions between project stages and ensure that changes are consistent with organizational goals
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Submit weekly and monthly progress / status reports of all projects
- Serving as a liaison between project team and users
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
Required competency and skillset to be a waver:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s product and service offerings
- Proven years of experience as an Operations Project Manager
- Good understanding of the foreign exchange operations and local tax regulations
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent documentation skills
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A history of leading and/or supporting successful projects.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need Help, we are happy to support – Contact us at: [email protected]
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos