Brics Property Infrastructure and Development is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects.
- Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Project managers should have a technical background preferably in Architecture and in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. He should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- He also needs to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Great educational background, preferably in Architecture or other fields of real estate and construction.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in property development.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in construction software applications.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP / PRINCE II will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!