Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Nationwide, Nigeria
Industry: Mechanical Engineering
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution. Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients. Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables. Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements. ERP project oversight.
we are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a related field. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies. Experience as a construction project manager
- IT project manager or ERP project manager. Able to complete projects in a timely manner. Understanding of ERP implementation.
- HMO pension
- 13th Month
- Leave allowance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nationwide, Nigeria