Job Title: Project Manager
Terms of Reference
- Provide technical support in improving quality of RI data management in the country.
- Ensure that data generated is properly managed and analyzed to facilitate data-driven decision Making.
- Design data collection instruments and databases as needed.
- Support NPHCDA to build capacity of RI personnel at all levels on data management through development of training modules and training of national, state and LGA personnel on data collection and electronic data entry, data analysis and feedback.
- Provide support to state and LGA EPI staff to assure data is sufficiently of good quality.
- Regularly analyze collected data and provide feedback to national, state and LGA EPI Team
- Follow up with EPI teams at state and LGA levels to ensure that quality data reporting is optimal on all electronic platforms.
- Provide data for partner reports, donor reports and presentations.
- Any other assignments that may be assigned by the immediate
Required Qualification / Experience
- Master’s Degree in Data Management, Epidemiology, Public Health or Statistics.
- Experience in Programming Languages such as Python, C++, PHP, .Net and other related languages.
- Experience in GIS Map analysis (ARC GIS, QGIS, Health Mapper)
- Experience with STATA, MathLab, SPSS, CSPRO, Epi Info, SAS and other statistical softwares
- Experience with web-based applications is desired.
- At least 2 years’ experience in data management, and or working with public health surveillance/monitoring and evaluation system.
- Two years’ experience working with District Health Information System 2 (DHIS2)
- Experience working with primary health care systems in Nigeria at all levels.
- Experience with adult teaching
Knowledge Requirements / Skills:
- Language proficiency in English
- A good understanding the primary health care is a requirement.
- Strong technical knowledge in public health, epidemiology, PHC systems, and data management
- Practical experience in the design and implementation of operational research
- Good leadership and management skills is required.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English language orally and in writing.
- A good understanding of public health, data compilation and management and data analysis at all levels
- Knowledge of all PHC data collection tools
- Possess advanced data management and analysis skills and proficiency with data management software (EPI-Info, Microsoft Excel, Access, SAS, SQL, or STATA.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for this position should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!