Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
Locations: Abuja & Kano
- Shall be responsible for leading the design, documenting, manage & control the positioning strategy and road map of the IT/Enterprise Solutions service lines.
- This candidate shall lead several technical and organizational change projects to develop and nurture the service line performance, to position us in the market in the West and Central Africa and set the foundation for development of high value IT services to our customers.
- Oversee the project framework is in place for all IT and Enterprise connectivity servicers delivery to ensure IT and Enterprise connectivity projects are delivered in line with standard practices, documented and measurable. Champion this processes and culture within the company enterprise wide.
- Lead the organizational design, execution and control of the structure, systems, partnerships, processes etc. to align the capability with the positioning strategy and road maps.
- Have the responsibility for all IT and Enterprise connectivity contract negotiation, and management to ensure we remain within SLA and develop an advantage over competition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or physical sciences discipline. An MBA or MSc will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years in similar function, with multi-vendor and technology IT and Enterprise connectivity solutions management and development.
- Relevant IT certification e.g. CCNP, Microsoft
- Successful experience in forging and maintaining value creating relationship with solution partners.
- Demonstrable competence in implementing IT projects and programs using either PMP and PRINCE II framework in a dynamic and multi-national business environment is a key advantage
- Fluency in English and French an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years in fibre project management with a reputable organization within West-Africa.
- Wide background to include technical service delivery, project management, marketing, business sales and product design/development
- Hands on skills and experience in the use of the industry standard IT connectivity services processes, tools and technologies
- IT Technical Project Management skills and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Initiative, Creativity and Imagination
- Knowledge of marketing, project/product management in a telecom environment
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Knowledge and experience of designing and publication of materials
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!