Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client, a premium & luxury real estate company is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Ww are looking to hire a Project Manager to manage all its organization’s projects and activities.
- As well as coordinate all contractors, sub-contractors, service providers and artisans retained to work on the project
- Ensure compliance with all project documents before commencement (with the understanding that the project definition document will be used as the baseline document for evaluating the project);
- Manage and coordinate all other pre-construction activities, inclusive of obtaining all requisite approvals, permits, design customization and any other required protocol;
- Ensure completeness of the design documentation before mobilization;
- Review and ensure completeness of work programs and consolidation of schedules, timelines and disbursement plans into a consolidated project plan before commencement of works;
- Manage the liaison processes for all service providers and other project participants to ensure maximization of resource utilization through proactive procurement of labour, materials and equipment according to the defined consolidated project plan;
- Monitor and report weekly on all aspects of project progress;
- Management of risks related to the project and communication of all such information in a timely manner to the other members of the project team and the company management;
- Coordinate the on-site activities of all project team members, contractors, suppliers and other related parties;
- Manage the implementation of actions aimed at mitigating delays and or cost overruns.
Qualifications/ Required Experience
- Minimum of university degree in Architecture, Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering (project management certification will be advantageous)
- Minimum of 10 years working experience, in a project management position, engineering or construction industries
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of building methods
- Architectural Design
- Costing and Estimation
- Experience in Procurement of Technical services/materials
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Project Manager” as subject of mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!