Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you are responsible for reviewing business operations from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks and identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in process improvement and apply this to the development and execution of process improvement plans
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Develop wire frames, workflows, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-type documentation.
- Complete and document any process mapping and process improvement requirements and documentations accordingly.
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Keep an updated schedule and status of all projects
- Recommend and provide insight into the best techniques in delivering solutions
- Prepare business reports, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists etc.
- Lead and facilitate project meetings and presentations for diverse audiences
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers, and others.
- Identify and initiate projects, manage resources, driving the resolution of issues, and hold self and team accountable for results
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Outline and administer requisite training (internal and external) when needed
- Ensure smooth transition from Project to Support with necessary documentation
- Participate in the problem resolution
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible new ideas to management
- Perform other tasks to support the organization
- B.Sc. degree in Project Management, Statistics, Marketing, Business Management,or any related discipline
- 3 years experience in Project Management.
- Certification in project management, six sigma or business analysis isa plus.
- Candidates should preferably live along the Lekki-Ajah axis
- Must exhibit good knowledge of business operations
- Must be able to lead self and others to meet deliverables
- Must be process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through including the flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment.
- Must have strong project management, relationship building and communication skills
- Strong understanding of indices, fundamentals, business frameworks and analytical data etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Must have strong business analysis skills
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office and Visio
- Able to prepare reports using MS PowerPoint and Publisher
N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of e-mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N150,000
- Total Years Experience 0-4