Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- One of our clients wants to employ a project manager that can Maximize project efficiency, profitability, determine project specifications, and acquire the necessary materials for the completion of the project.
- He/she will develop scope and parameters for project design and implementation.
- The ideal candidate will also identify project responsibilities, delegating phases and elements to the appropriate personnel, develop and control the complete project-plan lifecycle.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support the customer requirements, business goals, and project margin.
- Conduct risk identification, assessment, and mitigation strategies.
- Identify key project milestones and develop a project timeline and management plan.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Proactively administer contract documents and requirements to control liquidated damage impacts.
- Forecast material and resource requirements and manage project team members to meet these requirements.
- Communicates with the customer, when appropriate, on effects to schedule and document changes internally and externally.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of progress reports, requirements documentation, and any presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members, contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability to their assigned works.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5+ years of relevant experience in the telecommunication industry
- Proven experience in the Telecom industry related to Site installations, upgrade, and others.
- Strong knowledge in Fiber and FTTH
- Proven training certificates acquired from Major OEM.
- Strong in System integration and IT domain
- Strong knowledge in Networking with minimum CCNA certifications.
- Proficient in defining and using Critical Path Methodology (CPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Understanding of contract terms also the risk associated with it,
- Understanding of standard cost accounting methods and undertaking project profitability analysis.
- Ability to manage a project team in a matrix organization.
- MS Project or other scheduling program experience
- Proven computer platform experience
- Strong field management experience
- Experience supporting Engineering Change Request (ECR) and Engineering Change Orders (ECO) processed
- Strong working knowledge of design software, including AutoCAD and CAD/CAM Circuit Design
- Up-to-date Professional Engineer license
- Proven understanding of compliance and quality assurance guidelines and best practices.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!