Job Title: Project Finance Analyst
- Are you a logical thinker willing to explore various industries, markets, sectors and countries with emerging economies? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- We are seeking a Project Accountant to join our team. You will be working at improving accounting departments for our clients and have a proactive attitude. You will be working within a project team to deliver the client’s system with a focused approach to ensuring the client’s brief is met.
- The project accountant will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports, etc and verify the full chart of accounts.
- A knowledge of IFRS is required.
- Ability to work within a project team of accountants
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling various company’s accounts within an implementation project.
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on assets, liabilities, income, expenses and equity to provide relevant information to Management.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
- Strong experience of using spreadsheets
- Can manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Key knowledge of basic accounting principles and double entry is a must
- 3 – 6 years work experience, you must have played a key role in the daily operations of the accounts department.
- ACCA/ACA accountancy qualification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!