Job Title: Project Engineer
Job Code: LPT/PE005
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects independently.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs and further apply the knowledge acquired
- Confirm systems’ and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods, testing properties.
- Design and develop electrical solutions by studying customer requirements and implementing appropriate products/solutions.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Provide alternative power, Engineering and security information by answering questions on all products and services that company offers.
- Efficiently manage projects scopes, timelines, budgets and perform quality control on all projects to ensure expectations are met.
- Manage a team of junior engineers to effectively and efficiently execute projects.
- Maintain product database by keeping both soft copy and hard copy inventory and database.
- Provide leadership and monitor the compliance of the project to ensure that industry codes and practices are adhered to.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as required by management and check that staff members perform their duties to a high standard to ensure the project runs smoothly, overseeing the needs of the client, and finding ways to improve processes.
Required Qualification & Experience
- B.Eng Degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience
- Project Management Certificate / Diploma
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills, Computer literacy is mandatory.
- Extensive project/engineering experience and proven working experience as a project engineer
- Excellent knowledge of electronic components testing, troubleshooting, faulty isolation and repairs
- AutoCAD skills is mandatory
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills is required
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills is required
- COREN Engineer license
- Must be able to use all Microsoft packages competently (Especially Excel, PowerPoint Outlook, word, Visio and Project)
- Significant working knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD
- Creative, Innovative, solution and goal-driven
- Driving license
- Previous experience in an Engineering firm is an added advantage (Major in renewable energy, & Security Solution installation and management).
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Code as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!