Job Title: Project Accountant
Loaction: Sunti, Niger State
- Ensure project codes are available on AX for each and all ongoing projects.
- Maintain project-related records (Business Case, CAPEX Approval Form, Contracts etc.)
- Monitor and track Purchase Orders of Projects and ensure accurate use. Provide status update and report.
- Account for inventory items issued for projects and match with CanePro
- Collate and maintain separate files for each project costs supporting documents for audits (internal and external).
- Analyze and investigate variances between the actual project costs against the approved budget, periodically.
- Provide up to date cost information to the project managers / management on request.
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional Certification (CFA/ ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA).
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar function from a reputable organization.
The person must:
- Have project management skills
- Have excellent analytical and forecasting skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management and negotiating skills
- Quality driven and attention to details
- Great at fact finding, tact and hands on approach to business
- Able to work in hostile farming environment – compensable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!