Job Title: Programs & Events Officer – Northern Zone
- The Programs & Events Officer, Northern Zone supports the Head, Corporate Affairs and Programs and the Assistant Director, Membership and Branch Development in monitoring and coordinating the successful planning and execution of all events and programs in the Northern Zone; and in implementing communication and public relations strategies in the Zone.
Academic & Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related disciplines
- A post-graduate degree and Professional Certification will be an added advantage
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent people skills, and the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional and business teams.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in Events Programming, Corporate communications.
- Working knowledge of the Northern part of the country would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!