Job Title: Programmes Director
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full Time
- Overall Strategic Vision and Leadership.
- Budgeting & Financial Management.
- Revenue Generation/Fundraising & Building Partnerships.
- Program Support.
- Advocacy, Policy and Communications.
- Board Administration and Support.
- Human Resource Management &; Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Management or related field. Master’s Degree in the same field is also mandatory.
- At least five to ten years senior management experience in social development programs including field experience.
- Track record of effectively leading a high performance, outcomes-based organization.
- Experience and excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget.
- Experience in developmental project management (project cycle, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in finding donors and winning grants. Proven track record in fundraising and grant writing including strong marketing and public relations experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
- Proven record of collaboration and partnership-building for programme success.
- Demonstrated knowledge of health, education and public policy issues.
- Smart, value-driven and passionate leader with proven expertise in socio-economic research, human capacity and policy development, as well as advocacy on matters pertaining to governance, economic diversification for youths, gender equality & prison reform.
- Ready to relocate.
- Proficiency in at least one Nigerian language.
- Understanding of the field of public policy and ability to effectively communicate the issue.
- Experience working successfully with a Board of Directors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills, cultural competency and ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across constituencies.
- Independent, open-minded, innovative, and motivated to develop and execute long-term goals.
- Ability to travel 20-30%.
- N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!