Job Title: Programme Officer (EU-ACT)
Location: Abuja, Sub Saharan Africa, NG
Pay band: 6
Department: Business Delivery
Contract type: Locally Engaged
Duration: Fixed term contract ending December 2022
- The Programme Officer (EU-Agents for Citizen Driven Transformation) will be responsible for managing the administrative and logistical support to programme activities to ensure quality and timeliness of delivery; good control of resources and compliance with agreed programme management systems and processes; ensuring full and complete budgets are prepared and met for all activities with variance reports prepared as and when required; in coordination with other Programme Officers, take responsibility and utilize M&E tools for measuring results during the programme activity implementation.
- The postholder will take responsibility for managing specific component activities and ensuring coordination with other team members.
- The role may involve travels and project field visits to support EU-ACT (Agents for Citizen-driven Transformation) Programme CSO partners to collect communication materials and provide technical support with regards to capturing lessons and effective documentation of same.
- Graduate level education
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with an FCR (Justice, Security and Conflict) project
- Demonstrable experience of working as part of a successful team / function
- Proven experience of scheduling and supporting meetings with internal stakeholders/ external partners
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience of operating in a complex, multi-cultural context
Naira 8,106,740 per annum.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria.
- A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ 8,106,740 per annum. NGN 8,106,740 per annum. Month
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Sub Saharan Africa, NG